This week M got
baptized!! It was seriously the easiest baptism ever, Hermana Anderson and I
were both amazed. We literally didn´t do anything she was so prepared and the
Spirit took care of everything. She didn´t have any large problems inhibiting
her, and the problems she did have she took care of herself and then told us
about it later. When we started teaching we set a baptismal date, she came to
church three times, and met that goal of a date, actually even the day before.
Seriously miraculous. But actually not really, because she´s a really good
example to me of if we want to do something, we can have the power to do it.
It´s as simple as that. Often we overcomplicate everything. She wanted to learn
more about the church because her friend marina was always so happy and
animated, she listened to us, came to church, and had the faith to pray
sincerely and receive a simple answer in the form of a feeling of peace. So she
got baptized. As simple as that. She´s super great, and apparently I look
familiar to her but we have no idea why. She has 4 adorable little girls who
are my new best friends. So that´s M! Plain, simple faith.
Love you guys a ton and I´ll get to talk to you
this week!!! I´m super pumped, and trust that it will work out!
love,
hermana rawlins
Questions from the
family:
Do you know about transfers? Or mothers day? :) Elisa and I were
wondering if a Google Plus "Hangout" would be best to have everyone
on screen at the same time but we don't know if that's even a possibility for
you to use it....
noooo sorry I don´t know
about either! We´re waiting for the call about transfers. And therefore I have
no plans for mother´s day. I think if I´m in a new area I´ll be able to hop on
to a computer at some point to let you guys know, just plan for sometime Sunday
afternoon my time. That´s a horrible estimation I´m so sorry. Google plus works
great, but only once you´ve downloaded the plugin on the computer you´re using
and I´ve had problems downloading it before. Plus I think we only have
permission for skype.
I´m waiting to get the
call from the zone leaders if we´re changing, but my email from President
Lapierre says "When Im writing this (5 days ago) I don´t know what will
happen in Virasoro. If there is a change, know that you have made a wonderful
contribution there."
So that´s all I´m working from now. ahhhhh
How are you and Hermana Anderson working together?
so so super good, and we´re both really sad
about the cambio (because we feel like we´ll change)
As a DearElder update, there´s been some
confusion. DearElder works to send me letters here, IF you select "Argentina Posadas Mission" in the
pouch. If you send it to my old MTC address I never get it.
| The official best picture of the Amanda bus ever. Am I obsessed with this? yes, just a little. con razon. |
| M at her baptism |
No comments:
Post a Comment