It´s Monday again!!
Transfers are this week and we just got the news! I will
still be in Virasoro, wooot! Hermana Gonzalez is going to Paraguay, and my new
companion is Hermana Anderson. She´s senior companion and will be our Sister Training
Leader tambien. There are two Hermana Anderson´s in the mission right now, one
of which I know from BYU 52nd ward (that was our ward, right?? haha), but I´m
not sure if it´s her or not. And the other one has less time than me in the
mission, so I´m not sure which one it is. I´ll find out on Wednesday morning!
I haven´t gotten my package yet, because no one´s gone to
Posadas, but now I will be on Wednesday so I´ll pick it up then!
And I´m glad you guys got the Amanda bus picture! (a ward member sent it to us) It´s
officially one of my favorite pictures from the mission and should go on the
blog por favor.
R and J got baptized this week, which was awesome because
they´re both two very sincere men. I´m happy I´m staying in Virasoro so we can
make sure they get integrated into the ward the way they need to be.
Hermana gonzalez and I have gotten into a rhythm and very
much enjoyed the last few weeks together, so I really will miss her when she
goes. It´s gonna be weird being without her and I really do love her. She´s
training someone new in Paraguay, and she´s openly told me she doesn´t want to
train a latina because their characters are "fuerte" haha :) Anyway,
I just wanted to say that so you all don´t think bad about her or anything, she
drives me crazy sometimes but is also really super great to me.
The most interesting thing that happened this week is best
shown through photos and videos, so I´m attaching a bunch for you guys. It
rained every day at the beginning of the week, so everything was just swamped
with mud and we trekked around laughing hysterically about how ridiculous our
lives are. And then we used my hair dryer to dry our shoes so they would be dry
for the next day cause everything was just so wet. But now it´s suuper
wonderfully beautiful outside and feels like fall, which is weird in march but
I´m loving it!!
Sorry this letter is incredibly short but hopefully the
photos will make up for it :)
I love you all a ton, and I know that this church is the very
church of Jesus Christ on the face of the earth. That is a fact, and I´m here
in the mud because of it. :)
much love,
hermana rawlins
| This picture wins the award for being the most awkward baptismal picture ever |
| We always say, "sonrisas!" and this is what happens. At least Hermana Gonzalez is smiling... :) |
| My "rock on world my life is ridiculous" pose :) |
| The roads all end up like this |

No comments:
Post a Comment